(A) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.It's the last one that's a problem, and one of the reasons why I've been dithering over this since March; I still feel like something of a newcomer to 'the blogosphere' and every blogger I read seems to have been through this already. If I don't know for sure that they have, then I'm guessing they have and I've missed it. If you're one of them and I'm wrong, well... take it as a compliment. I'm just assuming you're that popular.
(B) Write the rules.
(C) Mention six things or habits of no real importance about yourself.
(D) Tag six people adding their links directly.
1. I can't ride a bike.So there you go. Inept, hypocritical, high-maintenance, smug, insecure, and riddled with unfulfilled longing.
2. The first recognition I ever got for writing was an award from the Temperance Society for an essay on the evils of drink.
3. I dislike onions, vinegar, and coffee.
4. I've visited 24 of the United States and filled in one of those online maps so I could see them all.
5. I've never watched or listened to any interview I've done for TV or radio.
6. According to my parents, when I was five I had a crush on Petula Clark.
Sounds about right.